ProVen
GET EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS ON NEW POSTS

BREAKING: Lagos Police Detain Music Video Director, Clarence Peters Over Death Of Celebrity Dancer, Kodak

Clarence Peters' girlfriend speaks in support of him

Lagos police detain music video director, Clarence Peters over death of celebrity dancer, Kodak. Popular Nigerian music video director, Clarence Peters has been detained by the police over Picture Kodak’s death.

 

Clarence Peters, Nigerian music director and producer, has been detained by the Lagos state police command over the death of dancer and video vixen, Kodak.

 

On April 30th, Nigerians woke up to the sad news of the demise of Kodak. Reports had it that she was electrocuted while charging her phone at Clarence’s apartment in Omole estate, Lagos state.

 

Bala Elkana, spokesperson of the state police command in a chat with gossipzone247, confirmed that Clarence has been detained and is being questionned as the police is investigating for murder. He said since the incident happened in Clarence’s apartment, himself and some others who were present at the time of the unfortunate incident, have been invited.

”Yes it is true, he is in our custody answering some questions.

We are investigating the circumstances that led to her death so definitely there are questions investigators will need to find out and he is one of those that need to answer some of those questions; that is why he has been invited and some few others who were there.” Bala said

 

When asked if they will be detained beyond today, he responded

‘They are detained. It is full fledged investigation. It is a murder charge. We are probably looking at murder. We are not concluding at this stage. If she died of electrocution according to reports, it is left for us to find out.  Was she actually electrocuted? What went wrong? Autopsy will also show” he said

 

Reports had it that Kodak was said to have been electrocuted at Peters’ house on Wedneaday while she was charging her iPhone.

 

It was gathered that the dancer, who was bare footed and sat near the door of the residence, was operating the plugged phone when the incident happened.

 

According to reports, she suffered chest burns when the phone fell on her body and died before they got to the hospital.

 

 

0 0 vote
Article Rating
close

Leave a Reply

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

POSTS EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS

You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter

There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.

Gossipzone247 will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
%d bloggers like this: