Nigerian celebrity dancer and video vixen, Kodak allegedly dies from electrocution while charging phone. Nigerian video vixen and dancer, Kodak has lost her life after she was allegedly electrocuted while charging her phone.
Popular Nigerian dancer and video vixen, Kodak has been confirmed dead in the late hours of Wednesday April 29.
According to reports, Kodak was electrocuted while charging her phone at a video director’s home in Omole Estate, Lagos. She was confirmed dead at a nearby hospital she was rushed to.
Olamide who penned down a tribute to her wrote; Rest up Kodak
Popular dancer, Poco Lee also wrote;
We lost A Legend in the Dance Industry & Nigeria at large….Forever in our Hearts #restinpeacepicturekodak